5.27.2011

As Requested

Remember that one time when we got married? Oh yeah. I remember that. Here's proof:





Our photographer, Tara Butler, did a grand job.  She posted a few tidbits on her blog, too.

We had a perfect day full of sunshine and love. Ahh.

3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

You.look.stunning. That is all. (oh, and Dave doesn't look too bad either!!)

Laurie Marsh said...

Love the pictures on both your blog AND your photographers. Really, really perfect!!! Love you!

Shannon said...

Wendy, dearest! Catching up on your blog and seeing your beautiful wedding pictures just made my day. I love hearing about your adventures as Mrs. Knell and just feeling how incredibly happy you are. Hopefully packages are arriving safely and directly to your new place now, because I still need to send you your wedding gift. I love you to the moon and back, my friend!